12 August 2009

Newbie; plus sittin' around

Our new fellow employee this week is 106 (amazing, doesn't look a day over 30). He hails from Vermont by way of Tucson. From all of us at the barn, welcome!

Here I am slaving away on my knees in a hot sun practically feinting from odorific paint fumes ...... while everyone else watches! I tell ya! ...
Actually the pictures are reversed ... and I wasn't slaving ... and the sun wasn't that hot ... and there were no paint fumes ... and I wan't close to feinting. By the time the last picture above was taken, we had already finished painting. (sorry, couldn't resist lol) We had great help painting curbs with the assistance of 92 and 78 today, and 82 drove. Others also helped paint at various locations around campus. Great job, people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually my number is 82

The Slack Adjuster said...

Sorry, 82, the correction has been made. I apologize for the mistake. Thanks for letting me know!